The Peace Prevails Programme is a whole school resource for Primary School teachers to deliver as part of their everyday classroom practice. It includes Lesson Plans and Resources for 5 – 7 yrs. and 8 – 11 yrs.
The Teacher Training gives you an insight into the Peace Prevails Programme prior to delivering it. The training is based around discussions with your colleagues and also some individual work. The discussions are designed to enable you to discover:
- What the programme is
- How it can work in your school
- What areas of your school curriculum it links with
- What you and your colleagues need to do to prepare for the delivery of the programme
- Different methods of evaluation.
You will also have the opportunity to practise some of the activities with your colleagues.
The training can be delivered either as:
- A one-day ‘Face-to-Face’ session for a minimum of three schools with at least three teachers per school attending
- Six 1.5 hr ‘Blended Learning’ sessions with a minimum of three teachers attending
See our Teacher Training page for more info.
Blended Learning consists of a mixture of online and in-person learning opportunities, which includes group discussions, some online and individual work, plus face-to face video conference meetings – the latter by arrangement.
The cost depends on the number of
students in your school, so a smaller school or community
group would be less than a school with a larger number of
The Peace Prevails Programme can link with different curriculums/cross-curricula both nationally and internationally in the areas of:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Citizenship (Local → Global)
- Inclusion and Equality
- Ecology and the Environment
- Expressive Art
The programme can expand to link in with whole school class projects.
We are happy to discuss the needs of individual groups, and
look at the possible options available for adaption of the
Please Contact Us for more information.
When the Teacher Training has been completed, your school will be given a School Licence and each teacher who has completed the training will be given an Individual Licence. This will allow them to deliver the Programme in any Licensed School.
For more information, please Contact Us.